As their tag line suggest,
– bfun – it is all about fun
– bfit- it is all about fitness
– byou- it is all about you!!
Bhangrafit is unique way to fitness, where you will find lot of positive energy, smiles and laughter without realising that you have burnt unwanted calories and learnt new steps/choreography by the end of the Term!
Dance and Music can uplift one from any mood and connects with your soul bringing joy in people’s life!! Big believer in giving back to community, Bhangrafit has conducted many workshops for community on volunteer basis, to spread Indian Folk Dance (Bhangra) awareness and bringing people and different communities together by the means of Dance and Music.
So come and indulge yourself in this high energetic fitness classes for adults and Bhangra learning classes for kids (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level), where you will be making lots of friends and will form family like bondage!
We Bring Happiness in Peoples Lives!!
Q) When and Where are Sessions Run?
- Adults Classes are run every Monday at 7:15 PM and Wednesday at 7:30PM in Wantirna South.
- Kids Classes are run every Sunday at 5:00 PM (Beginners) and 6:00 PM (Intermediate)
Q) What do I need to bring to the Session?
- Smile and Attitude!
- Water Bottle
- Weights if you have (for arms/upper body exercises) – Only applicable for Adults classes
- Resistance Bands
- Floor mat
- Comfortable clothes
- Dancing shoes (non marking rubber soles)We will inform you via whatsapp group what needs to bring to the class
Q) What can I expect from the Session?
- Fun, Masti and Fitness
- Get to learn New Dance Steps and Choreography
- Full Body Workout
Q) I have never done dance before, can I still attend the Session?
- Yes! We repeat our steps and show you how to do basics right.
- Kids classes are run differently, they are focused on technique and working towards building confidence in kids and getting them to stage to perform.
Q) Can I try one class before I commit?
- Yes! your first class is on us. So please feel free to come and try one class 🙂
Meet The Team
Director of Bhangrafit, Sher’s love for dance and making difference in everyones life is second to none!
Full Time IT professional, Sher is determined to give back to community and spread happiness via Dance….
In his free time, Sher loves to go for hikes and motorbike rides!
Join Sher Every Thursday!
Shuchi (Teaching Staff)
Shuchi is an experienced dance instructor who used to run her dance classes back in India and currently running dance sessions locally in Wantirna South named Just Beat It Dance, teaching different dance formats.
Join Shuchi Every Monday!
DON'T MISS OUT!!
INTRODUCE A NEW MEMBER AND ONCE THEY BECOME PAID MEMBER, GET 5% DISCOUNT
FAMILY DISCOUNT, GET 5% DISCOUNT- When more then one family member become part of Bhangrafit!
WHAT PEOPLE SAYING.....
It’s the only time where you literally think of nothing else. Like in your head we are so concentrating on the steps you forget about life. I think us women think a lot and have to do so much on a daily basis with work and home it’s truly the one time for ourselves (which NEVER happens). That’s what this class means to us. And yes your smiley face is just a bonus ???? The energy you bring lifts us right up. It doesn’t matter how shit your day or week was, the class and you makes it all go away! That’s what we look forward to! 45 mins of bliss (no kids, husband, cooking, cleaning, or work)
– Feedback from a Student
I have lived my life as a non-dancer and I know I am perhaps not for dancing but then joined Bhangrafit and couldn’t stop myself to go each week.
It’s Bhanrafit energy which I love.
Also want to thank you for organizing such a nice, memorable, magnificent and wonderful event for us.
I am so thankful to Bhangrafit for organizing the annual dinner.
Enjoying and dancing that felt like this event should not stop.
– Feedback from a Student